Read Online or Download Acm - Physical Layer Design For A Spread Spectrum Wireless Lan PDF
Best scientific-popular books
Alberto-Culver Co. , Melrose Park, IL. contains particular discussions of the biology of the outside and hair. additionally covers the chemical compounds used as conditioners in pores and skin and hair items, and the equipment and new concepts for choosing the efficacy of those items. For beauty researchers, dermatologists, and complex scholars
- Thomistic Psychology: A Philosophic Analysis of the Nature of Man
- The Art and Science of 360 Degree Feedback, 2nd edition
- Trends in Colloid and Interface Science XXIII
- The Nature of Theoretical Thinking in Nursing, Third Edition
- Agency Account Handling: Avoiding Blood, Sweat and Tears
Extra info for Acm - Physical Layer Design For A Spread Spectrum Wireless Lan
The threshold settings will greatly also affect the BER performance. 26 and 54 CHAPTER 4.
5. 20 CHAPTER 3. DIRECT SEQUENCE SPREAD SPECTRUM SYSTEM DESIGN r(t) = s(t)+n(t) ... Delay T Delay T a2 a1 a0 Delay T aN ... 9) where s is the known signal vector s = [s1 s2 s3 · · · sN ] and R is the known autocorrelation matrix for the input noise: r11 r 21 R= . . r12 ... r1N r22 ... ... . . r2N rN 1 rN 2 ... rN N If we assume that the input noise is white Gaussian noise, then rmn = 0, m=n σ 2, 0 m=n where σ02 is the noise power. 10) CHAPTER 3.
The quantization is realized in simulation by truncating or rounding the value to its closest quantization level. The number of the quantization levels is determined by the bit number of each signal in the Z2000. The biggest quantization effect is thought to be from quantizing the PN matched filter input signal which is rounded to 3 bits in the chip. The same number of data bits and iterations were carried out as in the first series of simulations. 24 shows this simulation result. Interestingly, the resulting BER performance is also close to the theoretical one.